Mouldings Pine / Saligna
- TG: – commonly known as the tongue and groove is used for all household ceiling, partitioning, etc.
- Skirting: – timber mould used to conceal the joint between the door and the wall.
- Cornice: – it is a type of mould used to conceal the joint between the wall and the ceiling.
- Quadrant: – used for concealing joints on partitions.
- Coverstrip:- timber mould used for concealing the joints on ceiling boards
Build decking into your house as part of garden landscaping, to extend living areas, or as an alternative to stone based features such as patios. We supply durable, treated hardwood for decking that is extremely fire, termite and rot resistant.
We supply durable, treated hardwood for flooring that is extremely fire, termite and rot resistant.